Born into the world of sports, I had the opportunity to try out various sports already at a very young age. For a long time, I did orienteering at a professional level and now I’m testing myself through all the existing trend sports. Discovering and learning new things has always fascinated me and the latest sport I have discovered for myself is spikeball. This game is so easy to learn and yet so complex that it is great fun at all levels of ability.
- 2019 Matura: Albert Einstein Scientific High School Merano (2017-18: Year abroad in Sweden at the Orienteering High School Eksjö).
- 2019 Start of a bachelor’s program for sports and human movement sciences and a bachelor’s program teacher training for secondary schools with the subjects sports and nutrition at the Karls Franzens University of Graz, Austria
- 2022 Erasmus in Gran Canaria at the Universidad de las Palmas de Gran Canaria.
Languages: German (mother tongue), Italian (C1), English (B2), Swedish (B1), Spanish (B1), French (A1).
Spikeball=A sports game for indoors and outdoors.
Spikeball set: A round frame, which stands on the ground, on which a net is stretchedand and a ball.
Spikeball rules (similar to volleyball):
• Two teams made by two players must play against each other (the spikeball frame with stretched net stands between them).
• The aim is to play the ball onto the net in such a way that the opponents cannot reach the ball.
• The field is not limited to one side but is equally 360 degrees for both teams.
• All types of ball touches are allowed.
• Each team has maximum three ball contacts per attack (less than three touches are allowed)
• The ball must bounce off the net after each attack.
• Opposing players must not be disturbed.
• The game is played to 21 points.
Further information on: https://spikeball.com/pages.
Balance and Coordination Exercises in PE
Cooperating learning of Functional fitness in PE
Slackline – Sport climbing
Coordination and balance - Rope Skipping – Juggeling
Lifeguarding & Aqua Wellness
Woodball - Table Tennis
Ice Stock Fascination
Streetdance & Breakdance
Simple Sports Massage and Recreational Techniques
Yoga + Meditation
Rugby – Soccer, Baseball – Soccer
Gymnastics / Tria Play
Movement construction sites
Psychokinetic in Teamsport
Inclusion and Athletics with a disabled group
Fencing/Ultimate Frisbee/Gaelic Football
„Super Kids“ Preschool games
Shooting / Target Sprint